Vancouver Chapter of the Vintage Car Club of Canada
The Vancouver Chapter started in 1957. At this time a fellow by the name of Buck Rogers placed an ad in the Vancouver Sun Newspaper for “anyone interested in forming an old car club, ownership of a vehicle is not a requirement”. He did this as a result of a request by the Provincial Government to organize an old car tour of British Columbia, as part of the upcoming BC Centennial celebrations that the government had planned for 1958. In response to the ad 15 people showed up for the first meeting held on February 12 1958, with one thing in common, “OLD CARS”.
Second Wednesday of the month at 7:30 PM at the Administration Building of the Burnaby Village Museum located at 6501 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby. No meetings are held in July, August and December.
Chapter Address: P.O. Box 3070 Station Terminal, Vancouver, BC V6B 3X6
Chapter Hotline: 604-519-4627
Please contact the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org Your email will be passed on to the appropriate person.
Please note that due to insurance and licensing restrictions, our members rarely get involved in providing
vehicles for wedding and similar events.
|Ryan Cruickshank||Secretary & Hot Line|
|Peter Trant||Treasurer & Award Pins|
|Ernie Stepney||Events Committee|
|Ray Broderick||Events Committee, Swap Meet|
|Lawrence Clayton||Events Committee|
Other Committees, Positions
|Chapter Correspondent||Gary Hawthorn|
|In-house presentations||Gary Jarvis|
|Library Development||Ken Berrecloth|
|Newsletter Editor||Vic Bourne|
Governors. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Trustees
Gary Catherwood Eugene Handel
Bill Trant Gary Spicer
. Terry Johnson